26. 5. – 3. 6. 2018, Maria Stock Pilgrim Trail, Czechia
Pilgrimage and outdoor guided activities as a tool for personal development, learning and transformation.
We invite you to join the 4th edition of WANDERFUL! pilgrimage / course on the Maria Stock Pilgrim Trail in West Bohemia, Czechia. Wanderful! is an experiential training course and a journey through our inner and outer landscapes.
- In 2015 we were exploring traditional stages of a pilgrimage.
- In 2016 Solstice and Saint John’s rituals were our red thread.
- In 2017 we walked with cycles, directions and our life compass.
- In 2018 our topic will be time.
FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- wish to experience pilgrimage and reflect on their own inner process,
- are interested in exploring the potential of pilgrimage and outdoor guided activities for personal development and learning,
- are ready to spend one week walking in very basic conditions with a group of people from different backgrounds,
- are able to speak English.
The main aim of this event is to experience pilgrimage and explore its potential for personal development and learning in modern context. We will experience the process of a pilgrim who leaves all certainties behind and starts a journey towards new unknown landscapes and unusual situations. We will learn from these moments and reflect upon this process. We will also explore the place of pilgrimage in modern world and look for ways of using pilgrimage and walks in participants‘ daily realities.
- learning about pilgrimage in different times and cultures;
- discovering possible use of pilgrimage in education, youth work, training, coaching and personal development;
- sharing different pilgrimage examples (spiritual, activistic, artistic,..);
- exploring our characters, values, roles, strengths and shadows as pilgrims and guides;
- discovering our ways of dealing with challenges and difficulties;
- being in service – to ourselves, to the community, to the environment, to higher purpose;
- adapting pilgrimage to our personal and professional realities;
- learning how to prepare and organise a pilgrimage;
- collecting outcomes of the week, integrating the experience.
- Group of 20 pilgrims from different countries and cultures will walk together 80 km through Czech landscape and learn on the way.
We will be sleeping outside, cooking on fire, sharing different approaches and tools connected with community and nature based education. In the beginning there will be more of personal experience and individual reflection. Towards the end the focus will be more on how to use this experience back home in favour of our communities and ourselves.
- Food, accommodation (including 3 nights under roof), material, preparation: 110€
- Programme facilitation, administration, logistics: 90€
- Your bonus contribution to the guides: you choose according to your satisfaction.
PHOTOS FROM WANDERFUL!
- 2015: https://goo.gl/v8KiaS
- 2016: https://goo.gl/W3It9U
- 2017: https://goo.gl/MZNWJD
If you want to participate, apply before the end of April here: http://bit.ly/wandr18-appl
If you find this offer later, you can still apply. We will inform you about the current situation.
INVITATION IN PDF: